Monday, September 15, 2014

Fall-spiration

We writers love to make up words…

Those who know me well probably can’t believe I would ever deem such a practice acceptable.  While I am a stickler for spelling and grammar, faux words can have their place too, especially when used in a creative capacity. 
 
 
With that said,  I am sharing a little Fall-spiration with you.
 
  
 
 
 
 
Yes.  Yes.  I know that it’s not quite fall yet, and my BFF will probably give it to me for starting this…
 

 
 
But it sure feels like fall to me.
 

 
 
Evenings are chilly.
 

 
 
Crickets are chirping.
 
 
 
 
Tailgating is upon us.
 

 
 
And… apples, pumpkins and mums are making their way into our farm stands and markets.
 
 
 
 
So, for those who are dreaming about the up-and-coming change of seasons, this one’s for you.
 

 
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment