Monday, November 10, 2014

Savoring Autumn

In just a few short weeks, we’ll be decking our halls - stringing lights, trimming the tree and hanging the stockings with care.  After all, our pumpkins are starting to look a little squishy and the mums… they’ve seen better days. 

 
 
 
So, I thought I’d give you one last look at fall decorations in all their glory. 
 
This tour happens to be the home of a fabulous decorator – my Mom.  She just has a way with balance and placement.  And her floral arrangements are some of the best I’ve seen.  How lucky was I to have her to design my wedding flowers?
 
Here are some pictures of her great room and dining table.  Enjoy!
 
Getting up close and personal with the mantle. Lots of textures create a cozy scene.



 

The green globes cast a beautiful light against the fall colors.


 


A rustically simple dining table is ready for a Thanksgiving feast.


 

A touch of turquoise adds an additional layer of depth to the arrangement.



 

Have a great week!
 
 











 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment