Monday, March 7, 2016

Spring is moving in on you, winter

I thought long and hard about it. It was a really tough decision. But the truth is - I'm breaking up with you, Winter. 




It's not you really, or that you were a particularly bad Winter. It's just that you've been hanging around a little too long now. And well, I'm over you. 

I'm ready for a new beginning. I'm ready for flip flops and longer days, and coral lipstick and sun rays.







Luckily, Easter comes early this year. Spring is just around the corner and I'm ready to begin my relationship with a brand new season.








With a big bag of chocolate foiled eggs, giant cabbage place mats, and garden inspired dishes, I am readying our home for the upcoming holiday.

   





But don't be so sad, Winter. We can still be friends. I just need a break from you for say, eight months.






  
   

No comments:

Post a Comment