Monday, October 7, 2019

Dining Room Reveal and Fall Tour






I thought about titling this post, The Breakup.



Because that’s essentially what I did.









After 12 years, I finally did it…



I broke it off with my home décor.








I’m not saying I never loved you, Tuscan Gold, really it was just me…



And, mister Red dining room, you’ll always hold a special place in my heart…



But it was just time. Time for a change.









Choosing a new paint color was the easiest part. 

Creamy neutral, you were right under my nose the whole time just hanging out in my laundry room and hallways...

Just waiting for me to notice you.










I decided to let you expand your horizons into the foyer, the great room, the kitchen and the dining room.








And you know what? I couldn’t be happier with the choice. 


The new neutral background makes the rooms brighter, feel more open, gives me a lot more options in terms of decorating.








I’ve fallen in love all over again.



Source list: gingham panels - Ballard Designs; buffalo check pillows, lamp, topiary and urn - The Butter Barn; table runner – HomeGoods; candle sticks, black linen napkins and pumpkin plates – Target; crocheted pumpkin – Galaxy Rose Crochet; and faux greens wreath – Found Our Haven.





No comments:

Post a Comment