Tuesday, December 23, 2014

The Most Wonderful Time

So, here it is…

After weeks of shopping, wrapping, decorating, baking, planning and just plain fluffing - in a little under 24 hours from now, Santa Claus will be making his way down our chimneys and into our hearts.

 

And oh, what fun it has been.  It is in the mist of all of this chaos that I realize how very blessed I am to have...
 
A wonderful husband, an amazing family, great friends, coworkers and a job that I love.
 
And I would be remiss not to mention my fluffy children.  
 
All of this has truly made all of the fussing worth it.
 

 
 
As I write these words of gratitude, I wish for you and your family the very best and brightest Christmas and a very joyful and healthy 2015.
 
 

 
 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from my Cowgirl heart to yours.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment