Saturday, December 27, 2014

The Greatest Gifts

What a wonderful Christmas it was – I have so much to be thankful for.  
Aside from exhaustion J, the three days I spent with family brought laughing, storytelling, singing and dancing, eating and drinking, and some of the greatest gifts I have ever received. 




Here are some of the best…


My niece dancing in front of the fireplace to Jingle Bell Rock

 
Watching the annual Christmas movie
 

 
 
 
My nephew strumming Metallica and Pink Floyd… and my grandma
dancing
“Spanish style” to it

Cheesy potatoes and beef tenderloin
 

 
 
My husband smiling at me from across the table

The after-dinner napkin folding contest
 

 
 
Dad and The Beatles

The dog “helping” us unwrap presents and the cat "testing" the cheesecake
 
 

 
 
Me and Mom giggling at Jimmy Fallon
 

 
 
All truly great presents this year…....isn’t that what Christmas is all about?
I’m ready for a nap…




No comments:

Post a Comment