Wednesday, December 4, 2013

All is Merry and Bright

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

I also hope you got some beauty sleep because somehow… magically… overnight, it became Christmas.  

 
 
Can you believe it? 

Yesterday was the 4th of July, right?
 

 
 
I decided to forgo the Black Friday weekend festivities to focus on holiday decorations. 
 

 
 
This year, it’s a mix of natural and traditional for me.  I’m crazy about burlap…. and so is the rest of the world from what I see out there. 
    

 
 
With fresh greens, fruits and pinecones, I’m going a little less sparkly and a little earthier – a little cozier and a little calmer.
 

 
 
Because we all know that there won’t be too much calm for any of us this month.
 

 
 
So here’s to you in finding your calm this holiday season. 
 
Happy decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment