Monday, July 29, 2013

Now We're Cooking


I'm in!  I'm finally in! 


I am officially enrolled at the Santa Fe School of Cooking.


Santa Fe School of Cooking

 
Every time I have been to Santa Fe, I've never been able to get in.  But this time it's different.  I made plans, and we are in! 
 
 
I write "we" because I also enrolled my husband.  Now, don't get me wrong, he really is a great guy.  He's very cute and an outrageously smart engineer.  So he basically can fix anything....
 
 
Well, anything except for dinner that is..... 
 
 
Cooking class

 
I know he'll get into this because we are making TACOS!  Not just ordinary tacos but technical tacos.  He's a technical guy and loves tacos. 
 
 
I think I've got myself a winner. 
 
 
 
Technical Tacos
 
 
These tacos are the real deal.  No offense, but I don't think there will be any Ortega or 
Chi Chi's products going on here. 
 
 
We're talking tacos like:  potato, poblano chile and spinach tacos; hot and smoky shrimp tacos; chicken and guacamole tacos; and tacos al Pastor with blue corn tortillas and salsa fresca.    

 
 
Oh, how I love you Santa Fe.  Can't wait to see you again!
 
 
 
Red Chile Wreath
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment